Licensed Health Insurance Agent
Do you enjoy helping people? Have you always wanted a career in healthcare but weren’t sure where to start? Everise has an amazing opportunity for you to achieve both of those goals. Our licensed healthcare positions offer a rewarding experience assisting customers with their healthcare options during open enrollment season. As a licensed healthcare agent, you will educate and assist customers in selecting the right insurance policy to fit their needs.
Everise offers unique opportunities to our candidates:
- Full time regular status positions where you will work continuously throughout the year with one of our many clients and transition back to support healthcare during the annual enrollment period.
- Competitive pay and bonuses with our licensed agents earning an average of $44,000/year total compensation.
- Seasonal positions available as well to fit candidate needs
- Full time positions include a robust benefit program including medical, dental, vision, 401k plans and PTO.
- Excellent career pathing- We promote from within!
Do not have your insurance license? No problem! Everise has a specialized College of Insurance program where we will pay for you to obtain your license and pay you as you go through the course.
Does this sound good to you? If so, we ask that you bring the following:
- License to sell healthcare insurance in your current state of residence
- No license? No problem, ask us about our COI (College of Insurance Program)
- Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills
- Strong computer skills that help you to efficiently maneuver through multiple applications simultaneously
- High school diploma or GED
- Authorization to work in the United States
We would love if you had:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a customer facing work environment where you are developing and/or closing sales
Everise is committed to keeping our employees and our workplaces safe during these uncertain times. For now, most of our positions are remote as part of our work-at-home program.
For the work-at-home program, we ask that you have or purchase:
- Flat screen 21” monitor(s)
- Internet speed requirement of 20 Mb/s for download speeds and <5 Mb/s for upload speeds, for security purposes, we ask that all of our employees be connected to the internet via ethernet cable. Wifi will not work with our secure systems.
Any additional equipment that is required will be provided by Everise.
This job description does not constitute an offer of employment or a promise of continued employment once hired and is not meant as a solicitation. It is provided for informational purposes only. All or any part hereof or any terms and conditions contained herein may be rescinded or modified in whole or in part at any time or from time at the sole discretion of Everise and its management.
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.