HVAC Service Technician
Qualified candidates eligible for up to $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!
We have been serving residents of the Twin Falls area since 1977 and are committed to excellence in every aspect of the heating and air conditioning business. Come work for a company that values each of their employees, celebrates their successes and invests in their future! Our technicians understand that hard work is rewarded and that our team is the heart of our success. We make sure you are driving newer vehicles and receive continuous training to stay up to date on current industry trends. Apply today to learn more about what we offer.
Why work for Terrys Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Highly competitive pay and incentives
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- 401K w/ Company match
- Minimal on call obligations
- Weekend rotation every FIVE weeks
- Only ONE evening per week
- Company provided vehicle, phone and uniform
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid training and continuing education
- Tool Program
- Employee Success Celebrations
- Drug free
Primary Job Function: To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Provide feedback to Service Manager regarding technical training needs, inventory and retail pricing. Work in the utility programs the company participates in as well as work on the retrofit installations as needed.
Work Hours: 40 hours/week + on call and overtime as needed
Pay Rate: Up to $32.00/hr DOE + SPIFFS
- Positive attitude a must
- 3+ years' experience preferred.
- HVAC education preferred and strong mechanical background.
- Clean driving record and insurable driving record
- Must pass drug and background screens.
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
- Nate Certification a plus