Qualified candidates eligible for up to $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Terry's Heating & Air is searching for a Lead HVAC Installer to join our growing team. We have been serving residents of the Twin Falls area since 1977 and are committed to excellence in every aspect of the heating and air conditioning business. Come work for a company that values each of their employees, celebrates their successes and invests in their future! Our employees understand that hard work is rewarded and that our team is the heart of our success. We make sure you are driving newer vehicles and receive continuous training to stay up to date on current industry trends. Apply today to learn more about what we offer.
Why work for Terrys Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Highly competitive pay and incentives
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- 401K w/ Company match
- Company provided phone and uniform
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid training and continuing education
- Tool Program
- Employee Success Celebrations
- Drug free
Primary Job Function: To install residential heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience while meeting established deadlines and maintaining proper margins.
Work Hours: 6:00 am with an hour lunch and overtime as needed.
Pay Rate: Depending on Experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company vehicle, uniform, 401k with company match
- 3+ years' experience
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Must pass drug and background screens
- Proficient in installing Gas Pipe
- Proficient in installing Refrigeration Pipe
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Understand and apply all relevant codes