HVAC Entry Level Installer
Do you love working with your hands? Are you wanting to get your foot in the door and begin a rewarding career in the HVAC field? Terry's Heating and Air Conditioning is looking for individuals with a strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and the desire to grow within our trade. We offer on the job training and significant growth potential within the company. Qualified candidates will have clean driving record, pass a drug screen, background check, have the ability to use basic tools, and be punctual.
Why Choose Terry's Heating & Air
- Lucrative pay structure including spiffs and commissions.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- 401k plans for retirement.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Profit Sharing
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Professional Development
- Paid training and continuing education
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Year round, ESSENTIAL work
- NO LAYOFFS
- Great reputation built around loyal customer base
Primary Job Function: To install heating and air conditioning systems, Water Heaters, and hearth products to company standards providing the customer with high quality experience.
Work Hours: 6:00 am with an hour lunch and overtime as needed.
Pay Rate: $15.00-$17.00/hr DOE. Experienced candidates eligible for higher starting wages.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license.
- Insurable by Company insurance carrier.
- Eager to invest time in training seminars and classes.
- Willing to do follow direction and complete jobs as needed
- Basic Safety knowledge of tools and surroundings.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
- Be able to carry 100 pounds.
- Possesses both written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Strong work ethic.