Home Solutions Advisor
Terry's Heating and Air Conditioning is growing and looking to add a motivated, outgoing sales person to our team! In this position you will be meeting with people in their homes to inform and educate them about different heating and cooling solutions. If you are self motivated and enjoy working with people, apply today!
Why work for Terrys Heating & Air Conditioning:
- Highly competitive pay and incentives
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- 401K w/ Company match
- Company provided vehicle, phone and tablet
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid training and continuing education
- Tool Program
- Employee Success Celebrations
- Drug free
We have been serving residents of the Twin Falls area since 1977 and are committed to excellence in every aspect of the heating and air conditioning business. Come work for a company that values each of their employees, celebrates their successes and invests in their future! Our employees understand that hard work is rewarded and that our team is the heart of our success. We make sure you are driving newer vehicles and receive continuous training to stay up to date on current industry trends. Apply today to learn more about what we offer.
Position Summary: The Outside Sales Professional will meet with customers in their homes and educate them on the various options and designs of new or replacement HVAC equipment. You will advise homeowners in determining the correct heating and cooling systems that offers the best solution to fit their needs.
Hours: Monday-Friday; including some evenings and weekends.
Pay Rate: Depending on Experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401k with company match.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Magnetic personality
- Ability to pass a drug and background screen
- Insurable driving record
- Proficient computer skills; including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous Customer Service or Sales experience
- Ability to work Evenings and Saturdays
- Excellent verbal skills
- Professional phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well organized and ability to work independently